Jimmy, George and Murad are among the guys you should look out for, they made our time on Safari a great exprience.
Charles and Kat did their best on camp to make us as comfortable as possible not forgetting the chefs and a very humours character who goes by the name of Micheal or waiter.
We went in a group of 12 of which 5 were kids, all of us enjoyed out time at Kicheche Mara.
Every morning you greeted by the sounds of a few animals nearby and by your room attendant who comes in at 6am with a choice of either coffee, tea or hot chocolate. You wake up have your hot drink and leave by 6:30 for your morning drive. brilliant.
The evening/sunset drive is amazing and on return to camp a manual hot bucket shower is the best i have experienced.
i Just got back and i am already choosing dates this year for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our bush hideaway welcomes you to a different world, centered at the heart of the African wilderness. Experiencing a traditional luxury camp is a must on safari and, with Kicheche, one that is intimate, secluded and in an area surrounded by prolific wildlife. Staying in a bush camp doesn't mean compromising on comfort, the food and service are first class, as are the warmth and experience of Kicheche's staff making your safari an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Mara Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve