We stayed here for two nights three days during a safari arranged by 'Glorious Safaris' during our holiday to Kenya. The food was amazing, the rooms were really nice, the views were fantastic. How anyone can say the food was lousy is beyond me (The food was far better than the food at the Voyager Hotel in Mombasa). Our safari driver was very experienced indeed, we saw everything except Rhino's. It was especially nice to relax by & use the swimming pool whenever we wanted to. I will be returning here when I am next in Kenya for another few days. The vehicles this lodge use are huge 4 wheel drive jeeps, the are capable of driving of road is & when the drives require it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve