What a wonderful place. I was floored at the service and friendly people that helped us right when we arrived. From a cool cloth to wash our faces to a mango juice waiting for us. Also the rooms were wonderful and the turn down service at night was not what I was expecting. I felt like royalty! The view of the park was great, I saw elephants and giraffes wandering in the valley. The food was incredible. THANK YOU very much for such a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve