Mara Serena offers some specatacular views of the park. The property is right inside the reserve and the hotel provides some good ameneties. The breakfast and lunch buffet were good. WE fnd the rooms to be a little bit less spacious and was not equipped with an airconditioner. All the rooms are provided with mosquito nets and the plenty of hot water is available. The hospitality of the staff is also nice. Mara Serena has got its own runway to help travlers to get to and fro to the airfields as quickly as possible.
All in all a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve