The location of this lodge is excellent, in particular the views over the Mara river and the location to watch the Migration of the Wildebeest's. For anyone who has mobility problems then the fact that the bedrooms are scattered up and down the hillside means that if you are unfortunate enough to get one towards the bottom of the hill then every meal and excursion means a climb up the hill to the reception and departure. Having said that food was good , good variety, hot and plentiful. We felt the staff were more concerned about any tip they were going to receive than providing a level of service which would warrant a tip. My wife had a massage at the Spa and said that it was one of the best she had had. The view from the bar and the terrace is wonderful with superb views over the Masai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve