The hotel decoration is very nice specially the bangalows have a stunning view overlooking the Mara.
The room decoration is great, but there is no ventilation except if you open the window. And we were advised to keep it closed cause the baboons can come in. The room has no Ac or ceiling fan and can get quite stuffy on hot days. However a portable fan was provided to us on request.
Food is ok and staff are friendly. Best thing about the hotel is the room views and deco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve