I have been twice, once driving in without kids and once flying in with kids. The rooms are a little on the small side but very clean with excellent views. Food is so-so but we didn't go hungry! The pool is virtually useless as it is simply too cold to enjoy but sitting poolside is a beautiful sight regardless. WiFi worked ok but you are charged for it. Can not attest to the hotel drivers as we had our own, we also brought our Ayah who was treated well and enjoyed her room (only 1,500ksh a night including food!) Walls are thin, you can hear your neighbors quite well. Overall, I would go back-it is perfect for those traveling with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve