in kenya this is best game lodge and has excellent staff the food is awesome. the rooms are african style. yu get two game rides everyday and saw several lions and saw migration . the staff is amazing and especially the guide for the game ride. cant be better. yu should do the masai village tour which is extra but have to do it without fail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve