We loved, loved, loved our stay at Bateleur. Before coming to Africa, I was nervous about the accomadations because I didn't know what to expect. After staying here, I could say that its as nice as any luxury hotel in the us (if you put the hotel in the middle of the African bush!). Staff was wonderful- everyone wanted to make sure you had everything you needed and were as happy as possible. Our game viewing experience was super and the guide knew everything about everything.
If we were to go to Kenya again, we would stay here and stay for 4 or 5 nights instead of just 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among forests on the very edge of the Masai Mara, each elegant tent at andBeyond Bateleur Camp replicates the style and glamour of vintage Africa. A world of hardwood floors, polished silver and sparkling crystal is juxtaposed against the romance of the open Mara plains, with their abundant herds of wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Bateleur Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bateleur Camp At Kichwa Tembo Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Bateleur Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve