Bateleur was my first stay on my first safari and I cannot say enough wonderful things about it. As a solo traveler, I felt incredibly welcome. Bateleur is set at the foot of an escarpment in the Masai Mara. As such, it is a fantastic jumping off point for your daily game drives. The tents are exquisite and the hospitality of the staff unparelled. On my last night in camp the staff organized a dinner under the stars by the Mara river as a farewell--an unforgettable experience. For those with children or who are looking for a slightly less expensive camp but a similarly phenomenal experience, stay in the sister camp, Kichwa Tembo. The camp is somewhat larger but your game drives, food, hospitality and overall experience will be just as amazing. All I can really say is:go, you will not regret a moment you spend with &Beyond in this beautiful camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among forests on the very edge of the Masai Mara, each elegant tent at andBeyond Bateleur Camp replicates the style and glamour of vintage Africa. A world of hardwood floors, polished silver and sparkling crystal is juxtaposed against the romance of the open Mara plains, with their abundant herds of wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Bateleur Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bateleur Camp At Kichwa Tembo Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- AndBeyond Bateleur Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve