Mara Eden Safari Camp
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$409
$351
  • Breakfast included
Mara Leisure Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Breakfast included
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$151
$135
  • Breakfast included
Mara Siria Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$338
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sarova Mara Game Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$252
$225
  • Breakfast included
AA Lodge Masai Mara(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$174
$152
  • Breakfast included
Azure Mara Haven(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$247
Orbitz.com
Porini Mara Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
Mara West Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
Lobo Wildlife Lodge(Serengeti National Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot waterthe riverkept awakesecluded locationhippos and crocodilespower socketsgreat comfortwake upwonderful experiencesafari campenjoyed my staytwo nightsgame drivescomfortable accommodationluxury tentsbush lunchresident hippo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I ended a trip to Kenya with a safari and I was placed here by a travel agent. The place was beautiful and the staff incredible. I traveled alone so when I arrived at the camp it seemed like I was visiting some long lost friends, who made sure every moment was exactly what I had hoped for. Waking up in the morning included looking across the talek river right onto the preserve and at night sharing a campfire with some local Masai and then being serenaded to sleep by the local wildlife. Tents are exquisite, guides are the best on the reserve, and the food is delicious. A+ place and will revisit again, with friends!

Room Tip: Any room is superb. There is a salt lick next to 5 which attracts many different animals to view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank hbjk7420
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I woke up one morning, stepped out of my tent and saw a giraffe and a group of elephants in the distance. The tent/lodging itself is very comfortable, clean and free of creepy crawlers, which surprised me in a good way. Big bed, hot shower. Breakfast was superb - dinners were decent. The packed lunches were filling after a long morning on game drive. The best part of Eden is the staff and the manager/owners - they don't take the place for granted and their enthusiasm for the Mara and the animals is infectious. I highly recommend this camp.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank GirlfromKabul
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Mara Eden is a little treasure hidden away in the majesty that is the Mara. Our host Jay made us feel right at home and not like a tourist, which was such an amazing feeling and change from some of the other places we stayed at during out 6 day safari.

Mara Eden is poised within the cradle of the Mara which means if you want to see the Big 5 (or 6 if you include the Cheetah) then look no further. We absolutely loved the experience and are already looking forward to another trip next year.

Mara Eden, the hidden gem of the mara is an eco friendly, homely and truly, as we say here is Australia - a true beaut!

Asante Sana Jay and team :)

Azi, Kate, Bryan, Leanne, Ijaz and Yasmin

Room Tip: All the camps are ideally located around the river so really cannot possibly pick a wrong camp!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AziS_12
Reviewed May 24, 2012

While in Kenya for work I found a free weekend to drop down and visit Masai Mara. The park was great, but what really made the experience was the camp. A great place to relax and enjoy good food and wildlife all around. The managers made me feel like at home and made sure that I had anything that I needed.

I will be back, but next time with the family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank bdj108
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I have been working as a Tour Leader in many locations in Africa for the last 7 years and I have traveled in the whole continent independenly for more than 20 years. In all this time I have found few places that make me fell so welcomed as in Mara Eden Camp.

The place is the perfect balance between wonderful location by the Talek River and great comfort in their spacious and beautifully decorated tents. The staff is always there to help you and I cannot think of a better place to have a drink at the end of a long game drive day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business