Spending 5 days with Helen and Roelof at Naboisho was the high point of my trip to Africa. Not only does Roelof and his guides simply knock themselves out making sure you have the best game drives but in camp Helen and her staff are truly committed to taking care of each guest down to the smallest detail. Dinners were spendid and the lunches under the big tree were very special. All and all, if you are lucky enough to stay at Naboisho, the detail in which every aspect of your trip is approached will ensure the most amazing time in camp and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Jovago.com, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve