“Memorable Safari Trip”

East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an affordable but quality and safe SAFARI, but you do not want to do all the arranging on your own? Calm down and relax, let our friendly staff do your itinerary to your custom needs. Let our well experienced tour guides and professional safari car drivers take you on an unforgettable experience for a true taste of wilderness. We cater from backpacking to a high end luxury Safari experience. Day trips in Nairobi or Mombasa with the best staff and well seasoned tour guides in Kenya's Urban Communities. We will make sure you get an unforgettable experience in East Africa. The team at East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris, a taste of wilderness.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had a fantastic stay in Kenya with the help of East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris. We went on a five day private safari starting in Nairobi going to Maasi Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli National Park and finishing off at the Serena Beach Hotel in Mombasa. Fred was great to deal with with prompt responses to all my emails and there was a lot of emails. Leonard, our driver/guide picked us up from Nairobi airport and stayed with us until our departure at Mombasa Airport. We loved the Maasi Mara as we got to see a family of lions, Cheetah, zebras, elephants, hyenas, gazelles, hipos etc. Some of the roads are not paved and very rough. We saw a truck flip over on its side on one of these roads and were glad that we had Leonard who is an excellent driver.

Lake Nakuru was nice but there was not as many pink flamingos as we had expected. This is due to the flooding that took place last year. We loved Amboseli Park and the Mopa Lodge with views of Kilimanjaro.

I would highly recommend using this professional firm for your visit to Kenya.

1  Thank Ravi A
"masai mara"
in 61 reviews
"dusty roads"
in 4 reviews
"flamingo hill tented camp"
in 4 reviews
"credit card payment"
"planning process"
"every request"

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was a very professional company. There were obviously issues that arised over the 8 day trip, but Leonard our driver handled them with ease. When we saw other trucks languishing in the mud, we could only help but feel lucky that our driver was skilled enough to avoid such issues. He dealt with so many problems deftly. We loved our time with this company.

1  Thank Neil K
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I travelled from Canada to Kenya in mid-January. Communicating with Fred to plan the trip was great. He was very helpful and responded to all of my emails. I was slightly apprehensive about wiring the money in advance but it worked out great, he always emailed me when he received the money.

We had requested Patrick as our driver as we had read many wonderful reviews about him prior to booking the trip and he was wonderful. We did the 4 Night 5 Day Safari from Nairobi to Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. Patrick picked us up at our hotel in the morning and we first went to Amboseli where we stayed at Sentrim Amboseli tented camp. This tented camp was amazing. The Ground were beautiful as was the view of Kilimanjaro. Patrick showed us so many wonderful animals, we saw more than 100 elephants. The food was great here as well I was pleasantly surprised with the choices.

The next morning we left for Lake Nakuru where we stayed at the Flamingo Hill tented camp. This was our favorite camp. It was so pretty, the food was fantastic and all off the staff were great. The passion Juice in the morning was awesome! We did our game drive in the evening and Patrick exceeded our expectations showing us Rhino, Elephants, Lions, Giraffe, Monkey, Zebra, Buffalo... it was incredible.

The next day we were off to Masai Mara but we stopped at lake Naivasha and did a boat safari. We saw multiple Hippos!! Then the boat took us over to an island in the middle of the lake that was filled with Zebra, Giraffe, water buck etc.. Just an amazing amount of animals. He were aware that it was an option to do the boat Safari until Patrick suggested it if we wanted to see hippos. SO Glad we did this.

Then we were off for the long drive to the Masai Mara. The roads here were quite rough, I would recommend flying in if this is an option for you. Patrick found us a Cheetah with a baby, was awesome... so many animals. The next day we did the hot air balloon ride which was great, when we landed we had breakfast right there in the field and were lucky enough to have a female lion and 3 cubs walk by.

Patrick met us as a predetermined location where the balloon company dropped us off and then took us on a full day game drive. Patrick had told us the Masai Mara was the home of the big cats and was he ever right. We saw a Male and female lion sleeping under a tree. A younger male lion also napping, 3 cheetah’s napping, as well as a pride of lions lying in the grass and a leopard in a tree. We were also extremely fortunate to have seen 4 black Rhino’s here. Patrick went out of his way to show us all of the big 5 and many more.

On our way to the airport in Nairobi we stopped at an amazing Brazilian steakhouse! Great Surprise for us and if you are a vegetarian the salad bar is also amazing!

I would highly recommend this company for your next Safari as we had an amazing time for a decent price.

4  Thank mmarche
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I travel a lot all obver the globe and I am very demanding. I have been extremely satisfied with the experience with East Africa Adventure Tours and Safari. Everything was perfect, since the first email exchange. I managed to arrange a beautiful tailored-made tour for 2 people, choosing lodges where to sleep and itinerary, which included Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli. Very good quality/price.
The tour has been performed by Ashton Mwangi, who was our personal driver and guide since the moment he picked us up at the airport at our arrival in Nairobi. I must say, he made the difference compared to other drivers and guides I found in many other holidays. He is very professional, competent, kind and speaking good English. He is an experienced driver and very good guide. He knows what to do before being asked and never invides your privacy. He is simply fantastic and he tries hard to find the wild animals in the savana for you!
In our 4 nights/5 days tour we managed to see everything (including of course the big 5 and wonderful scenarios) and any animal at a distance of 1 meter! It is not so easy, especially in January, when the migration period is over.
Next time I am in Kenya I will for sure want again Ashton Mwangi to be my personal guide and driver! Highly recommendable!

5  Thank walter V