“Hassle free, safe safari tour in Kenya”

East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for an affordable but quality and safe SAFARI, but you do not want to do all the arranging on your own? Calm down and relax, let our friendly staff do your itinerary to your custom needs. Let our well experienced tour guides and professional safari car drivers take you on an unforgettable experience for a true taste of wilderness. We cater from backpacking to a high end luxury Safari experience. Day trips in Nairobi or Mombasa with the best staff and well seasoned tour guides in Kenya's Urban Communities. We will make sure you get an unforgettable experience in East Africa. The team at East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris, a taste of wilderness.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Spent almost a whole week in Kenya taking safari tour to Masai Mara, Lake Naivsha, Hell's Gate and Amboselli parks.
Jackson Kilonzo is our driver and guide. (I hope I have spelled Jackson's last name correctly). He is very knowledgeable about the animals and has good eye sight to find them. He also drives very carefully. Safety is always his first consideration. He reminded us every morning of not leaving any important stuff behind. He didn't leave our van in order to keep an eye on our luggage when we had our lunch in Nairobe. He even tried his best not getting into the dusty downwind of other vehicles.
We had a lot of driving moving from one park to another and within those parks, but it was always hassle free. I could comfortablely close my eyes when there is nothing to see, without worrying about any safty issues while Jackson was driving.

1  Thank QQLi
All reviews
"lake nakuru"
in 40 reviews
"game drives"
in 18 reviews
"masai mara"
in 61 reviews
"flamingo hill tented camp"
in 4 reviews
"planning process"
"every request"
"email correspondence"

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I wanted to go to Kenya for years and i decided to book without having the time to read much about it. I read some of the reviews onlines and contacted a few tour operators and Fred was the most responsive and helpful person. The price he quoted was reasonable and his advice super reassuring so here we go, we booked with East Africa adventure and this was an amazing experience. Leonard, our driver was so funny and helpful, discreet however and knew his stuff so much that we always ended up seing the best of the best when it came to lions or any other big five it was like he knew where they were heading. whilst the crowds were going one direction he was going the other way and guess what.... the lions ending up going his way ! that was unbelievable, he was patient, and extremely nice to us. I will go with leonard again next time i travel to kenya for sure and i can only recognise this company as Fred even took the time during the week end to come and say hello and did a tour with us in mombasa, to end up advising one of the best restaurant there where we ended our trip wonderfully with an amazing view of the city........ really amazing and thank you to you Fred and Leo..... Celine and Emre

2  Thank celine646
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a great trip thanks to Fred and Mathias from East Africa Adventure. Fred was always quick in responding my emails. He arranged a private tour for four of us, and charged very reasonbally in comparing with the other companies. We had a converted 4WD van with an open roof. It was spacious, though not as comfortable as the jeep. However, we were very thankful for choosing East Africa and have Mathias with us. We saw lions, cheetars, hyena, not to mention wilderbeast, zebra, elephant, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, flamingo......just to name a few. Mathias is always enthusiastic, and loves to share his knowledge of the animals. He even brought a book with him to show us some of the different species. At first, I wasn't so sure about giving the whole payment on the first day, but after this trip, there is no doubt that I will book with them again if we come to Kenya in the future.

1  Thank coccet
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My parents - both elderly - wanted to do an African Safari and I chanced upon East Africa Adventure via Trip Advisor (thanks Trip Advisor). From the start Fred was very responsive (his strong point is definitely email compared to phone) and worked with us on planning and pricing a customized itinerary for them. Fred's responses were always prompt and detailed. Once the trip started, it went as planned with lots of wild-life viewing and nice resorts. While the car and driver in Kenya was excellent, there were some issues with the car on the Tanzania side - but Fred handled it to our satisfaction. We are now planning our own trip next year and will contact Fred again to plan and manage it for us... Thanks.

2  Thank The-chats
See more reviews
Reviewed September 29, 2012

East Africa Advanture is trusted Kenya safari agent. I booked my safari three months ago online, and pay the deposit. But due to personal reason ( I get my leg hurt during the recent trip before Kenya), I have to cancel my safari just one day before the safari. I even had no chance to send email inadvance until the morning when East Africa Advanture send guider to pick me up. Even so, when I explained to the EAA, I still got their understanding and got part of my deposit back after exclude the necessary prepaid fees which related to other services. I really appreciate the EAA's understanding and they are my trusted safari agent.