A wonderful 4 nt stay and we loved everything about this camp. The location is super and perfect for the amazing wild life action. Excellent tents, food and public areas. We also were bowled over by the super Bush Breakfast and Dinner. The staff and management are good. We only experienced the Mara traffic jam once ie 29 vehicles round 1 poor leopard! Unfortunately we also had a guide shout at us from a company called Photographic Safaris who did the same to others and on other days! Thought he was in a private concession, I think!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ASHNIL MARA CAMP The game drive experience offered at Ashnil Mara Camp is guaranteed to fascinate any safari enthusiast. For those in love with flora and fauna, the drive to go on safari is triggered by the desire to see wildlife and vegetation in their natural habitat. We give you an opportunity to spot wildlife on a running commentary of information given by our experienced driver guides. Our game drives are conducted in 4x4 vehicles, which are equipped to cover the rough terrains associated with safaris. The camp comprises 56 luxurious tents set overlooking the picturesque vast of Mara. Come catch the wildebeest migration amid a raw blend of luxury and the wild. A true destination with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Ashnil Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Mara Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Ashnil Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve