My husband, daughter and I have just returned from the trip of a life time to the Ashnil Mara Camp on the Masia Mara. We spent 4 days there and wish we could have stayed longer. We went of 2 game drives a day with an excellant guide and saw the Big 5 which was an amazing experience, The camp itself is wonderful, our 'tent' overlooked the river and we could see hippos and crocodiles without even leaving our balcony. The food, service and attention to detail were second to none and we are already trying to figure out when we can get back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ASHNIL MARA CAMP The game drive experience offered at Ashnil Mara Camp is guaranteed to fascinate any safari enthusiast. For those in love with flora and fauna, the drive to go on safari is triggered by the desire to see wildlife and vegetation in their natural habitat. We give you an opportunity to spot wildlife on a running commentary of information given by our experienced driver guides. Our game drives are conducted in 4x4 vehicles, which are equipped to cover the rough terrains associated with safaris. The camp comprises 56 luxurious tents set overlooking the picturesque vast of Mara. Come catch the wildebeest migration amid a raw blend of luxury and the wild. A true destination with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ashnil Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Mara Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Ashnil Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve