Excellent safari camp. The rooms are permanent tents (something between a building and a tent). The tents are sprayed and well sealed, so it is unlikely any unwanted fauna can enter! The camp is about 10 min drive from the gate into the park, so the location is pretty good. The manager and staff are very helpful and friendly. There was electricity 24hrs. Hot water is not 24hr, but is very hot, and available in the evenings. Food was excellent. The game driver seemed well experienced and did a good job finding the animals in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Priceline so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve