we stayed at oltome for 2 nights in august,2013. nice clean tents, good food (indian food available), safe, friendly staff & manager.
approx 10 mins drive from sekenani gate, but its almost 2hrs away from the mara river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve