Spent a couple of nights at this place . Was fantastic . Food , accommodation , hot water . Yes not something you'd expect staying in the jungles of the Masai Basra. Faheem the manager was v kind and helpful and catered for our every need. they even gave us a free room so we could stay in comfort . I'd definitely recommend this place over any other resort . Perfect couldn't ask for anything else . Has
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve