The experience i got out of staying in a tent was incredible. The atmosphere was so calm. The service that my family and I received was also out standing. The staff are very friendly and also approachable, they took into consideration of everything that we needed or required to enjoy our stay. The food was very tasteful and delicious. The staff has also thought about what the guest would enjoy in the time where they are not allowed in the game park, and it was wonderful to learn so much about the Masai's. The quality of the rooms was very luxurious for tents, they had everything that every traveler needs. If I was to do this trip all over again I would not change anything about it. I would recommend this place to anyone. A great experience that I would never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve