We stayed here for 1 night in September. We had actually booked Keekorok Lodge, Mara, but they had sold our rooms to Chinese guests so our tour company had to find us alternative accommodation and this is why we stayed at Sentrim. I cannot speak highly enough of Sentrim Camp, the welcome they gave us was the best welcome I have ever had at a hotel - all the staff came out to greet us with a song and a dance (they had heard of our terrible experience at Keekorok) and they made us feel so special. We were shown to our rooms which were very well equipped and clean and quite spacious with an excellent shower room. We then went to dinner, which although the selection wasn't as varied as some other lodges we had stayed in, the food was delicious and hot - Moses the chef was most accommodating and making sure that we had everything that we wanted. We had a great night's sleep (they gave us complimentary wine as they felt so sorry for our ordeal at Keekorok) and had a very good breakfast - omelettes were superb - before setting off again on our Game Drive. We only saw the rest of the hotel briefly as we had arrived in the dark the night before but the sun deck and pool looked very inviting and everywhere was so clean. If I ever come back to the Mara I will certainly stay here again and thanks again to Moses and his staff for making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentrim Mara Camp is located in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, 3 km from Sekenani gate. The entire camp is spread out over 100 acres of tranquil surroundings. The main guest area consists of the Reception, Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Fire Place, Pool Bar, beauty spa and Swimming Pool. The lodge has a total of 64 en-suite standard, superior tents as well as family houses (Concrete). All rooms are equipped with Private hot shower, In-room safe deposit box, solar power and coffee making facilities. Recreation activities e.G. Guided nature walks, game drives, balloon safaris, Maasai culture talk, Manyatta village visits & Maasai dancers; can be organized upon request at a fee. Other services offered at the camp include; sundowner cocktails, bush breakfast / bush lunch and dinner within the lodge, massage services and can be organized upon request at a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sentrim Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sentrim Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve