We spent one night in the Sentrim tented camp. Large tents, good accommodations. Not as luxurious as the Sarova, but the smaller camp scale made it more relaxing. The staff was very friendly and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. The buffet did not offer a lot of choice but the food was excellent. We enjoyed the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentrim Mara Camp is located in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, 3 km from Sekenani gate. The entire camp is spread out over 100 acres of tranquil surroundings. The main guest area consists of the Reception, Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Fire Place, Pool Bar, beauty spa and Swimming Pool. The lodge has a total of 64 en-suite standard, superior tents as well as family houses (Concrete). All rooms are equipped with Private hot shower, In-room safe deposit box, solar power and coffee making facilities. Recreation activities e.G. Guided nature walks, game drives, balloon safaris, Maasai culture talk, Manyatta village visits & Maasai dancers; can be organized upon request at a fee. Other services offered at the camp include; sundowner cocktails, bush breakfast / bush lunch and dinner within the lodge, massage services and can be organized upon request at a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sentrim Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sentrim Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve