Mara Plains was a piece of heaven. Thanks to Lorna,
Richard, Amy and Shaun, my stay at Mara Plains couldnt have been nicer. They bent over backwards to accommodate your every need. The staff were all very professional. The food was excellent. My guide, Kevin, went out of his way to find wildlife which was numerous. If you want to experience a Safari, I highly recommend going to Mara Plains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small, high quality, seven tented camp under canvas, located within the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy and just a few hundred meters to the north of the Maasai Mara National Reserve boundary. Guests can game drive in both the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the private Conservancy away from the crowds. It is a fabulous wildlife reserve of 30 000 acres, rich in wildlife (with all the predators and big cats in particular), with the lowest vehicle density in the Mara, no mini-buses and only one guest room per 700 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and South African Hotels so you can book your Great Plains Conservation Mara Plains Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Plains Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Great Plains Conservation Mara Plains Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve