I've been on two safaris in the Masai Mara, one in 2007 and one in 2013. The 2013 we stayed at Offbeat and absolutely LOVED it. The hosts were excellent. The guides were so helpful and authentic. The food was great. And the sleeping arrangements were cozy. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Choosing Offbeat is an EXCELLENT choice for a safari! The bonfires on the African plains while watching the sunset puts the icing on the cake. Seriously, choose Offbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offbeat Mara Camp is a six tented traditional camp situated in the Mara North Conservancy in an area rich in wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Offbeat Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Offbeat Mara Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Offbeat Mara Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve