Well, not really rocks, but we spent four nights in this delightful tent camp in the Masai Mara Reserve. Absolutely delightful staff, good food, and quiet! Just the sound of birds and a few monkeys. Ontdek Travel (don't be afraid to wire money -- it's easy) made all the arrangements and we had a superb guide that showed us everything we wanted to see and a bit more. Kenya is a wonderful country and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve