Luxury tent camping. Great staff. Loved the poster twin beds with mosquito net canopies. We loved the bartender and our waitress. The food had the Most variety of anywhere we stayed in Kenya and I thought it was the best variety. Loved listening to the cattle bells in the morning and evenings of the herders taking their cattle to graze in the park. Elizabeth the massage therapist was great. The pool is small but secluded. The only negative was it appeared our tent did not get stocked with new shampoo and lotion. The ones in there were half used and we never got new ones. VERY convenient to a Masai village you can visit and within the great Masai Mara with all it's beauty and wild animals. The elephants came to visit us the morning we left which was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve