Hotel was decent. We had a problem with our check in that took a day to resolve, we were suppose to have a tented room but they didn't have a room for us so put us in a different room. Then they moved us to a building that has connected room and we never ended up getting the tented room we paid for. Had a problem with the people in the connected room as they were really loud at 5am each morning and then we came back after our Safari to find our connected room door was left open by the maid. We were lucky that no one took anything of ours.
The hotel room that was connected was a decent room. The hotel had a nice buffet and had wifi in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve