“Lovely change”

Mediterraneo Ristorante
Ranked #46 of 567 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterraneo Ristorante at The Junction is a secluded yet lively spot, bringing the shopping centre's vibrant, modern atmosphere together with a quaint Italian décor and - of course - excellent food. This branch features two floors, each with al fresco dining areas, perfect for a quick lunch, a long meal to catch up with friends or a romantic evening date. Our Junction branch also boasts some unique special offers, allowing you to enjoy more of the authentic Italian experience we strive to recreate.
Nairobi, Kenya
“Lovely change”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

When my friend dining at this restaurant I was hesitant as the last time i dinned there in January this year, I left very dissatisfied with the meal - i had chicken which was bland, dry and boring! I still decided to do chicken but this time the meal was perfect and I enjoyed, my friend had pizza and loved it. The service was prompt and that day they had nice jazz music in the background.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“A real experience in Italian Dining”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The menu is splendid, the cusine excellent. The pricing is absolutely adequate. I can really recommend this very cozy and comfortable restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Yum”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

From the drinks to the food to the service. I was quite happy. The food was prompt, well presented and the chef came out and offered his opinions on what we should pair the meal with. The surroundings were quite busy but when we entered the restaurant it was as if we were transported to some different place.

• Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped in for dinner one night. The service was top notch - very attentive, but not intrusive. The menu is extensive - pasta to meat to pizza. I opted for a spicy salami pizza. It was excellent. Thin crust, wood fired, and just the right amout of cheese.

A great stop for dinner!

Visited May 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Predictably safe”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family has been eating t this restaurant for years. Thier food is ok but after eating there so many times, you can get tired of thier food. We like this restaurants because we know what to expect of everything we order so no surprises for us. I once put the olive oil they have standing on the tables and I got seriously sick. So now we know - we can't use the olive oil. Portions are good so no chance of leaving hungry. When we want to play it safe we go here.

• Visited January 2013