“restaurant”

Mediterraneo Ristorante
Ranked #40 of 553 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mediterraneo Ristorante at The Junction is a secluded yet lively spot, bringing the shopping centre's vibrant, modern atmosphere together with a quaint Italian décor and - of course - excellent food. This branch features two floors, each with al fresco dining areas, perfect for a quick lunch, a long meal to catch up with friends or a romantic evening date. Our Junction branch also boasts some unique special offers, allowing you to enjoy more of the authentic Italian experience we strive to recreate.
nairobi
“restaurant”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

loved the ambience. Good food, good portions, good service.We have always enjoyed mediterraneo ambience and food, even when it has been located in other parts of Nairobi

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
HCMC
“Good food - a little pricey”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Overall the food here is good. The service was quick and there is a good variety if you want veggies or meat options.

Visited September 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“Best Pizza Ever......”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was a surprise birthday lunch from my boy friend...I din't even know that it existed before...We ordered Pizza and man it was great best authentic Italian pizza....I would recommend it for a romantic dinner or lunch....

“Each time in Nairobi...”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

HAs become a regular for getting together with old friends each time I vist Nairobi. We go to the one in gigiri, so it is usually nice and quiet, and great food and wine.

Beijing, China
“The bad Chef and the delicous Gorgonzola sauce”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I gave this restaurant four stars because I ONLY LOVE GORGONZOLA SAUCE....When I stayed in Nairobi, I came here four times,the first time everything is fantastic and delicous, the second time the medium rare steak seems like medium well done, the third time we waited 1.5 hours for our dinner but i got what I want . the last time I ask the bad Chef how to cook the medium rare steak when I show him my steak's photo which is I ate steak from this restaurant first time and third time .

Every time I ordered the same dish ( steak with gorgonzola sauce , medium rare) , but honest to you every time the steaks are completely different , you can not imagine medium rare steak was no blood when you cut it , it is almost medium-well done steak, I took out my camera and show the photo for the waiter who took it for Chef to see, what I want to cook, but cooking steak is the same again. chef come out even told me, he has done nothing wrong, I asked him why the steak was no blood, he told me medium rare steak is no blood the color is pink , I asked him how to explain the steak which i ate first time and third time , he said he didn't know why they were not same than this , even he didn't say sorry , the whiteman chef is not a good cooker , because he don't know how to cook and control the steak, color, temperature etc. what the guest want !!! The duty manager‘s name Jason. he was hidding himself !!!!

I was only here because of Gorgonzola sauce and yf .

• Visited August 2012