“Excellent for chicken tikka”

Hashmi`s Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 598 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I have visited hashmi many times and the chicken tikka is succulent , big piece and tasty to the bone. Selection of poussin chips with vegetables makes a satisfying meal. Special vimto is good. Highly recommended. Good value for money.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

People usually come here for the Tikka, but the Poussin and Mutton Kebabs are really good too! They have fantastic fresh fruit juice, particularly the tangerine. The food is always good, the service is very friendly. Word of caution though, if going for dinner, try and get there before 8pm to avoid the queues!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been in NBO for last 20 months, some how I make a point 3 times in a week I eat here.. The best Indian Kenyan food tasted in my life... I love every bit of this place, BBQ chicken wings, Chooza chicken and off course my favorite Chooza sauce... I will miss this if I leave NBO.

I can say this is the best restaurant in the world in terms of consistency and quality of food and they never disappoint me.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Always really good tikka but frustrating as you always have to ask for your leg piece to be well done!! Don't they get it that chicken needs to be well done or you can get salmonella??!!! Will still go there but will make sure ask for "well done tikka" :)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Tried the restaurant 4, 5 times as this was the only halal restaurant near to Kempinski. All the dishes were great, their poussine fries and tangerin juice are awesome.

1  Thank alihameeds