“Great for a Sunday lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Hashmi`s Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 464 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian, Halal, Barbecue, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great for a Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Just went there today. Their barbeques are excellent. Had their poussin chicken and beef mishkakis with their naan pasted with a light layer of butter.Great value for money and huge portions. Excellent customer service and it didn't even take long for our order to come.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Zohreen A

• Turkish first
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Best BBQ - Great For Iftar Dinners too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

One of the best, perhaps the only one you would end up visiting time and again, if you are in Nairobi. On our latest visit for a Ramadhan Iftar turned out to be a pleasant surprise when we were served with Ajwa Khajoor, Zam Zam water - chicken samosas , spring rolls - and arabic tea all "Complimentary" courtesy Hashmis'. Hashmis is a great place to eat out with friends and family.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Asim S
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Barbeque at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Another place which is like our second kitchen. We go here almost every two weeks and since last 4 years have been eating the same dishes but still would continue going there till I am there in Kenya. The food is just good, may be because it suits my taste buds.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Shahzad K
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Nairobi at stayed at Progressive Park Hotel. Hashmi's Restaurant was just across the road of my hotel at Ukay Centre. I was in Nairobi for seven nights, on the second day I located this restaurant and went there for dinner, you can't believe, the dinner was so good and yummy that out of my seven days stay in Nairobi I ended up eating my five dinners at Hashmi's Restaurant only. I tried their mixed grill it was very good, also their boneless chicken tikka was good. The best dish there was fish tikka, and it was extra delicious. Wish I could have stayed there in Nairobi few days more to enjoy few more barbecue dinners from Hashmi's.

• Visited June 2013
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013