WINNER WONDERLAND

Hashmi`s Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 512 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian, Barbecue, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Barbeque at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Another place which is like our second kitchen. We go here almost every two weeks and since last 4 years have been eating the same dishes but still would continue going there till I am there in Kenya. The food is just good, may be because it suits my taste buds.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Shahzad K

• Turkish first
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited Nairobi at stayed at Progressive Park Hotel. Hashmi's Restaurant was just across the road of my hotel at Ukay Centre. I was in Nairobi for seven nights, on the second day I located this restaurant and went there for dinner, you can't believe, the dinner was so good and yummy that out of my seven days stay in Nairobi I ended up eating my five dinners at Hashmi's Restaurant only. I tried their mixed grill it was very good, also their boneless chicken tikka was good. The best dish there was fish tikka, and it was extra delicious. Wish I could have stayed there in Nairobi few days more to enjoy few more barbecue dinners from Hashmi's.

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummiest Barbeque Meals I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“BEST Indian Barbecue Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE food from this restaurant. It is fresh, the service is great and there's a wide variety to choose from. Alcohol is not served as the owners are Muslim. However, the great food more than makes up for that little glitch. It is also only open at lunch time and in the evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends. If you love spicy barbecue....this is the place to be!

Nairobi, Kenya
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

The barbecue chicken is flavored with ginger, garlic and cooked on a charcoal.. definitely yum. I would recommend it. Its not about the decor its about the food.

• Visited April 2013