“Ce'beautifull”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Ce'beautifull”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have had the pleasure sampling almost all the java's in Nairobi.I always enjoy my meal and the service is great.I like the consistency, you go to any of their many outlets and it's the same, good food, nice service, nice ambiance, the prices are fair. It is total value for your money. I would recommend it any day.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JUST AWESOME”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I like the consistency, you go to any of their many outlets and it's the same, good food, nice service, nice ambiance, the prices are fair. It is total value for ur money. I would recommend it any day.

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“A chain restaurant, and a pretty good one”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

With Java you know what you are going to get. Its a decent chain restaurant with various coffees, cakes and light meals (salads, burgers etc), in the bigger branches at least. Service can be hit and miss, but that's more or less everywhere in Nairobi. The chocolate fudge cake is veeery rich, and the banana bread not bad. Salads are good - the only minus was when we went the other day, they had run out of chips for the burgers (this was at the start of a busy Friday night) and offered salad as a side instead. OK, not a problem - but running out of chips? For a fast food outlet, kind of a no-no ;-)

Visited June 2013
Nairobi
“Java gigiri”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have had the pleasure sampling almost all the java's in Nairobi.and the best is the Gigiri branch.Guess its because of the location. I always enjoy my meal and the service is great.parking can be a problem but its always full so I guess that is a good sign. in general I have been a fan of this coffee house since it begun. Nowadays though the milkshake is not as it used to be. Thought it was a one time thing till I tried a few more branches(guess its the economy). it had one of the best milkshakes ever(quite thick and delicious) not anymore,they aren't bad but I know it can be better. prices are now higher and in some cases not valid.how is hot water lemon and ginger 200 shillings??
All in all I am a fan and will be as long as the standards are maintained.

• Visited April 2013
“Pur-fect ambience”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Java has been consistent with its quality of service ever since I first visited.it luxurious & reasonably priced all while feeling Kenyan.I love love their chicken strips salad!!!best of all they positively and immediately respond to suggestions.
the only down thing about it is you find priced have jumped upwards...e.g. last year the chicken strips salad was KES 420 thereabouts..it's now KES 540 they added like 100 bob on top!!!

• Visited June 2013