“a nice place for coffee and lunch too”
Review of Java House

Java House
Ranked #1 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Nairobi
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

located in one of the famous street of nairobi, koinange street. it a cool yet a classy meeting point where you can have that finger licking dish . a nice place indeed.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I literally do not know what id do without Java. My tastes, my preferences and fantastic service. Always going to have my business!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

with Wi-Fi, many drinks options (iced coffee's teas, etc. the only complaint I have is snack & Food-On-The-Go selection.
although it's still decent, it's not the best I've had in kenya.

1  Thank beverley m
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Java is a great local spot for breakfast or lunch. Food is pretty tasty and service good. The hot lemon and ginger drink is AMAZING! My husband is addicted. I love the fact there is one at the airport - makes waiting there bearable!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

There are java locations all around Nairobi and the food is pretty consistent throughout. They have an amazing honey, lemon, and ginger drink that cures all ails

My biggest gripe is that they've started serving pretty small portions, particularly for lunch. Also, the service can sometimes be really bad, but I think this varies from location to location.