“Good but quite expensive”
Review of Cedars

Cedars
Ranked #43 of 589 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Setting, service and food are very good and there is a playground for kids but prices are a bit expensive for Nairobi average.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Nice food, nice ambiance, lovely outdoor eating areas- and the best thing about it: a great playground at the back where kids 2 years and older can play.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have ordered take out from Yum (yum.co.ke) and I have eaten here - the food is fantastic whether it is delivered to your door or if you eat it there. Great falafel sandwich!!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is a must for anyone who wants a break from nyama choma and ugali in East Africa. Fantastic food, fantastic setting, fantastic staff.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is my favourite restaurant as it is close to my cousin's house. We started going to it years ago when there were only a few tables in the garden. I love this type of food and have always found it to be excellent here. We generally go for lunch. I love the kibbeh, kebabs, various dips and salads. There is a large garden with play area for children. It is easy to order too much food so try not to get carried away as the portions are generous. Absolutely great!!!