“Yummy”

Ranked #50 of 593 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have ordered take out from Yum (yum.co.ke) and I have eaten here - the food is fantastic whether it is delivered to your door or if you eat it there. Great falafel sandwich!!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is a must for anyone who wants a break from nyama choma and ugali in East Africa. Fantastic food, fantastic setting, fantastic staff.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is my favourite restaurant as it is close to my cousin's house. We started going to it years ago when there were only a few tables in the garden. I love this type of food and have always found it to be excellent here. We generally go for lunch. I love the kibbeh, kebabs, various dips and salads. There is a large garden with play area for children. It is easy to order too much food so try not to get carried away as the portions are generous. Absolutely great!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The everyday place, yup this is the closest restaurant to the office. So we almost end up going there every other day. They have the best Cappuccino i have had in Nairobi so far. The food is excellent. Love the service

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We spent a Sunday afternoon there with friends. The playground is very nice and the lady taking care of the kids does a great job. The garden is nice, though no view and it can get quite packed. We were quite rapidly seated but, the table cloth was (very) dirty. That did not seem to matter for the personel even if we did mention it. Waiters seemed to be tensed! To order drinks took forever and when asking about the food, no recommendations came. Menu covers a wide range of standard and less standard lebanese food. We ended up ordering Mezze for 8. Too much food for 8! This is food for 16! The food was nice but the price was too high for what it was. And it was that issue about service. It just took too much time and we had to ask, ask and ask again.