“Kenya Safari”
Review of It Started in Africa - CLOSED

It Started in Africa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It Started in Africa was a project dreamed by the minds and hearts of an African and an European. The premises for this project were that everyone must be able to experience the most incredible places in the world and that, regardless of a safari being a luxurious or budget one, the price must be fair. What we promise: Flexibility and all our dedication in every safari, cheerful and experienced guides, instructed cooks who deliver the best food, instant customer support, high-end binoculars and top equipment.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

From start to finish, this tour was incredible! The booking process and correspondence with “It Started in Africa” was professional and always very prompt. We were collected exactly on schedule by Charles, our exceptional guide and driver for the tour. His general knowledge of the country, wildlife and culture provided for very entertaining and informative drives between the different destinations. Although the roads were at times very busy, Charles always remained calm and ensured we felt safe and comfortable throughout the journey. The tour itinerary was designed perfectly to ensure ample time for sightseeing, with enough flexibility to fit our needs. The range of accommodation we stayed at were fantastic. From luxury lodges to quirky lake-side retreats, were delighted with the locations, the excellent service and the atmosphere at each of the venues. The parks themselves were truly phenomenal! From panoramic vistas to once in a lifetime game viewing opportunities – including watching a cheetah hunt in progress – we were amazed at the variety and beauty of the landscape. This tour was well organized and perfectly executed and we would definitely recommend It Started in Africa for anyone wanting to experience the wildlife and wonder of Kenya!

1  Thank Nakila
in 3 reviews
"animals"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 4, 2017

The guide was beyond my expectation that he was so familiar with any species of animals and explained their characters, behaviors and how they interact with ecosystem and environment. I was so appreciate his expertise and hospitality. The trip was well organized and amazing, which was the incredible trip in my life. I am proud of my choice as It Started in Africa meet my criteria: professional, friendly, well-organized, high quality of hospitality and always meed customers' needs.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I sent a first e-mail for informations! Prompt I received a answer with all infos from Suzana! When I fixed the duration of my trip I informed and again, very fast I received a complete answer with al options! Small details to be arranged and the trip was organized! All choose overnight places excelent and the program perfect!
I had a drive David Murithi! Very nice, polited and great driver! Beyond that, during the safaris, games, great eyes to find animals and with a lot knowledge to pass over.
I'm 1000% satisfied!
Thanks and congratulations!!

ISIAKenya, Manager at It Started in Africa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear Adib,
Thank you so much for the feedback and kindly words!

The whole team appreciate it :)

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I went on a 4 day safari in Kenya. I started from Nairobi, spent one day at Lake Nakuru before continuing to Maasai Mara and then back to Nairobi after two days there.
The team picked me up at the airport, helped me exchange money and get a SIM card.
Once I had all I needed Charles, my driver and guide, started our trip. Charles is a fantastic person: really nice, explained me a lot about the country, knew where to find and how to spot animals and to predict their movements so that I had an amazing view of them and he was happy to adjust our schedule to my preferences. He was able to turn the trip into a once in a lifetime experience!

Besides that, all the accommodations were great with amazing service and really good food.
The team of It Started in Africa responded to all mails within 24 hours and were great in setting up what I was looking for while taking specific wishes into consideration.

A huge thank you especially to Charles, my driver and guide, and also to the whole team of It Started in Africa!

2  Thank ManLoi