“Nice Ambiance - Average Taste”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 597 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I went to this place with Friends during my stay in Nairobi. The food is nice though I found the taste to be a little bland and prices to be a little expensive then what we paid at other restaurants.

One of the things that I didnt like was that the waiters kept pushing for ordering more or choosing expensive options and will give looks as if u r being cheap. Additionally, we were wrongly billed for an additional rice and when we told this to the manager, he said that the credit card payment has also gone through and he can only adjust this when we come in next time (which we didnt ofcourse).

We stayed there for 3 weeks but never went back to this restaurant. Though the place was quiet full so it seemed to be a local favorite.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Spicy and delicious Indian food with warm Indian Hospitality is here.

The Muglai Chicken is fantastic

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The staff were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere very relaxed and welcoming, pretty table settings and décor. The food was well spiced with a depth of flavour, and a very large range. It is one of the smartest curry houses we have ever visited, and deserves is excellent reputation. Would go there again if in Nairobi. Only £32 for us both, which included main meals and four drinks.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I hadn't been to Haandi in a while, I was pleasantly surprised to find they have refurbished beautifully! The ambience was excellent and staff seemed much more motivated. Food was fantastic as always! Great evening out!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband absolutely loves this restuarant, I do agree that the food is wonderful and gives you a tast of India. Their menu is extensive and there is something for everyone to choose from. I have never had a bad meal at this restuarant. The desserts are not great, so we usually do not have dessert here.