WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 512 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
gurgaon
“Nice Variety of Indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Amazing variety of Indian food. Felt as if I was in India. The food tasted nice and the service was also good.

Visited September 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Probably the best Indian food I have had. Excellent menu choice. Fantastic service. All round an exceptional dining experience. Will go back

Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Great surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Handi restaurant was a real surprise, with fantastic Indian dishes and great service. We were really cautious about eating in Africa, but the food preparation(which you can see through a window) and final product all looked and tasted great. The restaurant was very clean and modern and good customer service from staff. Food was relatively great value for money as well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Curry In Kenya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

There are 2 Haandi shops in Nairobi. I went to the one at The Mall in Westlands. The food is simply delicious, service is fine and the the prices are extremely reasonable, especially for Nairobi.

Their poppadums are scrumptious and prepared in a way that I have never seen before. You could make a meal just out of those. My favourite dish was their Rogan Josh....starting to salivate as I write this..Hmmmm

Go see for yourself.

Visited October 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Really good indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was in Nairobi for two days only and my client took me to Haandi. I loved the food so much. I loved lassi, aloo chley and paneer tikka. The other day when I wasn't with my client we went to handi again. We ordered paneer kadai, daal kebab and chicken biryani for my cousin. He said he didn't like egg garnishing on the top in biryani. Other than that it's awesome. It's a little pricey too.

• Visited September 2013