“Delicious”

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 564 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Probably the best Indian food I have had. Excellent menu choice. Fantastic service. All round an exceptional dining experience. Will go back

Visited August 2013

Adelaide, Australia
“Great surprise”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Handi restaurant was a real surprise, with fantastic Indian dishes and great service. We were really cautious about eating in Africa, but the food preparation(which you can see through a window) and final product all looked and tasted great. The restaurant was very clean and modern and good customer service from staff. Food was relatively great value for money as well.

• Visited September 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Curry In Kenya”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

There are 2 Haandi shops in Nairobi. I went to the one at The Mall in Westlands. The food is simply delicious, service is fine and the the prices are extremely reasonable, especially for Nairobi.

Their poppadums are scrumptious and prepared in a way that I have never seen before. You could make a meal just out of those. My favourite dish was their Rogan Josh....starting to salivate as I write this..Hmmmm

Go see for yourself.

Visited October 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Really good indian food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was in Nairobi for two days only and my client took me to Haandi. I loved the food so much. I loved lassi, aloo chley and paneer tikka. The other day when I wasn't with my client we went to handi again. We ordered paneer kadai, daal kebab and chicken biryani for my cousin. He said he didn't like egg garnishing on the top in biryani. Other than that it's awesome. It's a little pricey too.

• Visited September 2013
New York
“Top Notch Food and Service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a great restaurant in a not so great mall (called, not so originally, "The Mall"). The decor is very modern and clean. You can see the chefs preparing the food through the large glass window that prominently displays the kitchen from every vantage point in the restaurant. I didn't have a large meal, but what I had was excellently prepared. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013