“Excellent Indian Food in One of the Best Indian Restuarants in Nairobi”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 608 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had dinner with my wife at this restaurant, been here several times before. The food is simply excellent, good service as is to be expected from what I consider to be one of the best Indian Restaurants in Nairobi.
I would definately recomment Haandi to anyone who likes indian food. The restaurant does get busy especially in the evenings, so it would be prudent to make a reservation.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was thrilled to finally find a decent Indian restaurant that could make a better curry than myself...lovely ambience, clean, great service and the wash rooms spotless. I would highly recommend this place, struggle to believe there could be anything better in Nairobi.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Decent indian restaurant in Nairobi but I've eaten at two other indian restuarants in the city that i would say are better than this particular restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

They have redecorated since my last visit and is a nice improvement. You dont expect to find such a nice pleace inside a dingy shopping centre
The food is nice but the service could improve. You sometimes ahve to get out of your seat to get their attention. They also delivered the wrong dish for my guest and had the cheek to say it was our mistake not theirs.
Apart from that worth a visit for good food

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great indian cuisine. Should you be vergetarian or not, lover of chilly or not, you will find the cuisine really nice. The restaurant is in Westland, nice place. I recommend