“Haandi's Capital Centre”

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 567 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Nairobi, Kenya
“Haandi's Capital Centre”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Their food was well done and the ambience is wonderful, the Chef gave us a specialty and we enjoyed.

Visited April 2013

“Expensive but Delicious”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was still being renovated as I visited. New decor is stunning

Food is extremely delicious. The kulfi faluda dessert is the best I've had

• Visited June 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Perfection”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Every time I go to Nairobi for work I make a point to eat at Haandi. OK - so I've never been to India. But I've never had Indian food close to Haandi quality in the US, England or anywhere else. Everything is cooked to perfection, the prices are reasonable, and the staff are quite friendly. I last went in May 2013 and they are under renovations, so the atmosphere is not so appealing at the moment. But our meal was still perfect and I am sure the new dining room will be beautiful. No complaints!

• Visited May 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very good tasting indian food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

By reading earlier reviews I was skeptical about this restaurant however after my taxi driver told me its good I decided to try as it was quite near to my hotel.
I liked it so much that I ate here all the days when I decided to have dinner while in Nairobi.

I tried their Lahori chicken which was the best indian chicken dish I had during any of my trips within Africa & Middle East. I also tried their dal bukhara and haandi chicken makhani and found them quite good.

The restaurant seems to be very popular with indians in Kenya and also the other expats.
Its definitely a good choice to eat if you are around westland and value for money as on an average a single person can eat here in less than 20 USD.

• Visited May 2013
London
“Unassuming looking but lovely food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was a very low key Indian restuarant inside a mall but the food was delicious and extensive. Beautiful lamb legs, prawn dishes and breads. Really nice friendly service and very attentive.

Visited May 2013