“Best Indian restaurant in Nairobi”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 572 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's been around for years, and a must for Indian food lovers. The Chicken Tikka Masala is fantastic as well as the wide variety of other indian options on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Haandi Restaurant

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Large variety of indian dishes cooked at perfection.
As many time you go, as many times you enjoy and leave fulfilled.
The kitchen visible from the restaurant is a spectacle in itself.
Better to make bookings otherwise you might just end a dream before it starts!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My fiance and I were spending our first night in Nairobi, we ventured out from our hotel and after entering the Mall we just happened to see the Haandi restaurant. Indian is one of my fiance's favorites so we decided to try it, not knowing anything about the place. We were a little unsure at first because there was only one other couple there, but the place soon filled up. And I can see why, I had the Chikken Tikka, it was melt in your mouth excellent, with just enough spices. My fiance had the Mutton Curry Punjab, also extremely good. The service was very good and prices reasonable, I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This along with Diamond Plaza in Nairobi are some of the best Indian food around. If you love Indian food this is the place to go. The food literally melts in your mouth. One of my favorite Nairobi places to eat.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the food is quite bland as it catered mainly for tourists... there fore they do not use much spices as they should. quite expensive for what you get