“Enjoyed My Dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 512 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nairobi, Kenya
“Enjoyed My Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Quick service, good staff, excellent food. You are met right at the door by a member of staff, asked where you wish to sit and take you through the menu

Visited December 2012

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious but was disappinted...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I always ordered the chicken butter curry. Delicious. Take away though. First time I ordered I received one naan. Second time I got two. Not sure what's the quantity but it was delicious. Third time I ordered prawns (sweet n sour) the prawns were not fresh and not consumable at all. I was very disappointed. This happened in mombasa city mall. I want to order again but afraid I will not get it fresh. :(

1 Thank NikitaHauser
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home of India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

You will leave loving food!! That I guarantee. Your fingers will never enjoy a lick until and unless someone beats what you ate. Please go there hungry - you won't regret it.
..............................one last thing, "Don't try to go back to the office if it's a weekday - You won't make it to your desk. Trust me, I've tried to beat it......twice.
Get a movie and go home. Someone will wake you up 2 hours later - That's how good the food is.

I await your experience :)

Pssssst..........It's hard not to want to listen to indian music on your way there - given the guarantee of good food, your world just instantly get's happy........I'm still mad about Haandi (I loved there ad's) :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Co. Donegal
“An Indian experience in Africa!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

As an afficionada of Indian cuisine (and I also cook Indian food), a visit to Haandi was a delightful experience. There is a very varied menu and the place is always buzzing - even mid-week! Staff were very attentive and the service good. We enjoyed drinks first in the small annex off the main restaurant before going to our table. The portions were very satisfying and it was good value - our friend picked up the bill, so I can't say how much the dinner for 3 cost!

Visited October 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
“Good Indian Food, Not very expensive either”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food at Haandi , Nairobi is good. If you love indian cuisine, enjoy kebabs, you should try a meal here. Most likely, you would not regret it

• Visited October 2012