“An Indian experience in Africa!”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 573 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As an afficionada of Indian cuisine (and I also cook Indian food), a visit to Haandi was a delightful experience. There is a very varied menu and the place is always buzzing - even mid-week! Staff were very attentive and the service good. We enjoyed drinks first in the small annex off the main restaurant before going to our table. The portions were very satisfying and it was good value - our friend picked up the bill, so I can't say how much the dinner for 3 cost!

There are newer reviews for Haandi Restaurant

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food at Haandi , Nairobi is good. If you love indian cuisine, enjoy kebabs, you should try a meal here. Most likely, you would not regret it

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

One of the best curries I have ever had in my life. I had the lamb rogan josh, extra spicy! Staff are knowledgeable and attentive. Definite 5 stars.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was not expecting much as I climbed the stairs of the near deserted shopping mall but the warm greeting from the staff soon changed that. It was very busy inside the restaurant but I chose to sit outside. The service was first class and soon I found out that the food was as well. I had some popadums with chilli sauce and they bought some cut vegetables and dips as well. I had a chicken curry with coconut served with pilau rice and buttered nan. All beautifully cooked and served on a hot plate. Very good portions. It was struggle to finish it all.
I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed October 31, 2012

One of the best places to have a decent indian meal to satisfy any pallate...Good Hospitality and a very big variety to choose from.