“Good Indian Food, Not very expensive either”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 589 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food at Haandi , Nairobi is good. If you love indian cuisine, enjoy kebabs, you should try a meal here. Most likely, you would not regret it

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

One of the best curries I have ever had in my life. I had the lamb rogan josh, extra spicy! Staff are knowledgeable and attentive. Definite 5 stars.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was not expecting much as I climbed the stairs of the near deserted shopping mall but the warm greeting from the staff soon changed that. It was very busy inside the restaurant but I chose to sit outside. The service was first class and soon I found out that the food was as well. I had some popadums with chilli sauce and they bought some cut vegetables and dips as well. I had a chicken curry with coconut served with pilau rice and buttered nan. All beautifully cooked and served on a hot plate. Very good portions. It was struggle to finish it all.
I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed October 31, 2012

One of the best places to have a decent indian meal to satisfy any pallate...Good Hospitality and a very big variety to choose from.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

One of the best Indian long time surviving restaurant,abit pricey but very worth it. The food the service is abs great,been going there every time I go back to Kenya