Stayed here together with a big group in January.
- The standard was quite good (for the price)
- Good service from the staff
- Free internet (or, it costs money, but so little that they give the login information to you for free)
- Nice swimming pool about 50 m from the hotel, free to use
- Food is not so good, the meat was always chewy and/or bony and breakfast was quite dull
- Thin walls - you hear everything that's going on in the hallway
I don't know anything about the price since this was part of a group journey, but overall it's an ok place to stay. Very nice to have a pool :) I was in Africa for almost 6 weeks, and this was the nicest place we stayed - however, our trip was very low-budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Methodist Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Methodist Guest House Hotel Nairobi