Silver Springs Hotel
$225
$159
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

Eka Hotel Nairobi(Nairobi)
Priceline
$101
$78
Priceline
All reviewsnairobi hospitalsuperior roomnew wingfront desk staffswimming poolnice poolenjoyable staytaxi servicerooms are cleanwi fihome away from homebusinessgymsecurityworkshopkenyameeting
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Just few days ago I has been guest to this hotel.
The courtesy is the first world, the rooms are adequate to international standards, very clean and most important are very quite.
In hotel can you find a very good outdoor swimming pool and a gym with top level accessories
All hotel area is really safe some guardian looking your stay
true V.I.P. PLACE very recommended
Have a good stay

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank FREDDIE_BLACK_EAGLE
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Hotel is a bit far if you have to travel to the centre of Nairobi taking in a/c the awful traffic!. Rooms are very basic but staff are very helpful and dedicated. Fitness centre is quite good.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Had a short stay of couple of days at the hotel. The ambience was just ok and so was the food. The hotel was not well maintained. The pool area was the biggest attraction. Nice place to relax after a hectic day with hardly any options to explore especially post dark. Overall the experience was just average. Would not repeat the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I spent 3 nights in this hotel and i dindt like the experience the last day. i checked out on 16th dec 2011 morning and took all my belongings to the reception since we were widing up our conference the same day.I came back to the reception with my colleague at noon, took my bags and a KK guy at the gate called a taxi for us. In the morning i had confirmed my few coins in the purse amounting to KSH.12,000. when i got to town i only found KSH5,000 in my purse. The only explanation i got from the hotel was they cant be certain where i lost my money. My only question is, who in the taxi/street could get into my purse while holding my bag in my hands, and steal from me 7,000 out of the 12,000 in the same purse. The staff are intelligent thieves coz they just wanted me to get confused, but the truth is, they stole from ME!

Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SUSAN m
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Stayed here one night on a business trip. Got a corporate rate as I was part of a larger delegation so I did not mind the price too much. However when I consider the price I would have paid had I booked via the internet then this hotel is actually just below the 'value for money' mark.

The room is small, bed is extremely hard. I was given a room which faced the traffic circle so it was noisy. This was also because the room had louvre windows which do not fully shut and thin curtains so noise easily enters the room.

Food was good, with a large selection from the buffet for breakfast and lunch. Internet available throughout the hotel with good connectivity. There was complimentary internet.

If you are on a budget and need a hotel with business ammenities, this hotel would suffice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the street.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business