We stayed at the Kivi for four nights and we have quite positive impression of it.
- friendly and respectful staff,
- location - peaceful, safe, not to far from the city centre (20 minut walking),
- breakfast was ok - it is a buffet, but resembles English breakfast too much - eggs, bacon, bean, sausages and some fruits,
- price - you could have significantly better standard for the price of 6000 Ksh (double) in many European countries, but this is regular price in Kenya, especially in Nairobi,
- bathroom, interiors, furniture, corridors, elevator are quite worn-out. Anyway, the hotel was quite clean.
Concluding, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to rest and escape from fumes and noise of the traffic jam of the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are the business traveler or the discerning holiday maker, The Kivi Milimani will cater for your every need. Located in the sublime surroundings of up market Milimani, Nairobi, stands the Kivi Milimani Hotel. It is a hotel offering tranquility within well developed mature gardens with a serene ambiance. Only 2km away form the city centre, 5min walk from the state house, and only 20min drive from the International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kivi Milimani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kivi Milimani