All reviews royal orchid indian food business trip night stay clean hotel serene environment swimming pool is pleasant stay room service hotel staff the entire staff amazing hotel front office couple of nights conference facilities buffet breakfast comfortable rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I stay in hotels for a living. Having travelled to 169 countries I see a lot of hotels, good and bad.This trip will be a total of 11 countries before I get home and The Azure was an oasis in a long tiring journey. Good sized room, great al-a-carte menu and chef, truly excellent service and smiles so broad that they made my day. Every member of staff that I encountered was eager to help, kind, courteous and a splash of sunshine on a rainy day. Regretfully (first time ever) I left money in an open safe when I checked out and Purity the reservations manager came to my rescue. With integrity and trust she handed everything that she found to my associate who picked it up later and followed me up in Uganda until this was cleared. She is a credit to The Azure and a guardian of the traveling public. Well done! Awesome service! Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Geffry N, Rooms Division Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Rob,

Thank you for giving me the pleasure of responding to such a great review. The whole team at Azure is grateful to you for sharing your experience and letting readers on this esteemed forum learn of our culture of extending excellent and hospitable service to our guests. Your vast travelling experience makes your opinion very essential to us. Indeed, as you rightfully observed, we have invested heavily in ensuring unmatched services to our guests. From the rooms, restaurant to staff hospitality, we have left nothing to chance in the pursuit of service excellence. We take the greatest pride in our associates who are trained to offer you a treatment that makes you feel at home, typically, your friend away from home. We value integrity, and this is what our star Purity exhibited in handling the money you left behind.

Thank you once again for sharing your excellent experience here. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I was very delighted with the service provided by the entire staff, including the restaurant. The rooms were very clean, room service was excellent, i had a beautiful view of the city Nairobi. The desk clerk checking me in the hotel greeted me with a smile and made sure daily i was having the best experience. Her name was Ms Amelia Ogola. Ms Ogola made sure i was comfortable, and provided professional care to accommodate me with a lovely smile everyday. Also The Messiah was very kind who was the business hostess who handled my luggage with care and a smile. And in the restaurant Ms Lia Masake and Mr Dickson gave me the best service and serve very delicious meals and drinks everyday with a smile and remarkable service and did so with kindness along with a server named Frank. My entire experience was unforgettable and marvelous. I was there for a week and had my best day every day..

Room tip: Ask for Ms Amelia Ogola, she is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and kind
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Geffry N, Rooms Division Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear Mendell V,

Thank you very much for taking out the time to give us such a perfect review on this acclaimed forum. We are extremely glad that you were impressed by the service you received from our associates, who I must agree, always go out of their way to create a marvellous experience to each of our guests. All the stars you have mentioned have been commended for the good job they pulled off. Your review is a true testimony to our commitment to service excellence. When guests can notice this, we know we are on the right track in our endeavour to keep improving our services by each day.

It was indeed our pleasure hosting you for a week and we cannot wait to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a great stay here. The room was spacious and clean. Customer service is top notch. Amelia from the front desk was such a service star. She made sure I was well taken care of. Thank you Amelia and Azure Hotel, I’ll definitely be back again!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Geffry N, Rooms Division Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us to host you and taking the time, to write us a review. We are indeed pleased to read that you had a great stay at Azure. It is a result of our dedication to giving our guests memorable experiences while staying with us. Thank you for noting the quality and cleanliness of our rooms, the top notch customer service that we have invested in all our associates. Your appreciation of Amelia is a delight to us and will motivate her and others to keep taking care of our guests.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I stay at Azure hotel at least four times a year when I’m on business in Nairobi. The location is very convenient, the rooms are great and very good value for money and the best part is the staff. Everybody is very friendly and it feels very comfortable to be there. I don’t know everybody’s names to mention them, but especially Jael goes out of her way to be friendly and welcoming and to make the booking very smooth. I recommend this hotel very highly.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Geffry N, Rooms Division Manager at Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Marcus B,

Thank you for taking the time to review Azure Hotel. We are always happy to host you. Thank you for making us your preferred place of residence in Nairobi. It gives us pleasure to read that you are always comfortable while staying with us. Your comment on our staff is on point. We are glad you observed the investment we have done in our staff to make them the best aspect of your stay, in terms of service delivery and hospitality. Thank you for noting our star, Jael.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I was visiting Azure hotel for a 3 nights business trip.
The room I got was huge!!! And very clean.
The staff are so kind and welcoming.
It is clearly shows they are making the right effort to make the guests feel comfortable and sutisfied.
No doubt I'll be coming back there in my next business trip.
Amit

Dear Amit N.

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a kind review. It was indeed our pleasure hosting you. We are glad to read that you loved the room, noted the kindness in our associates and our commitment to ensure guests' comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to hosting you again soon.